How great is it that sausage, bacon, and pork chops all come from the same place? In honor of the ever-versatile pig, we decided to combine these three awesome flavors in one glorious pork kebab. The fact that it ends up looking like a lollipop is just a bonus. Seriously, these are way more delicious that the gimmicky method makes them seem. Try them. You won’t regret it.
- Pork tenderloin
- Frozen breakfast sausages
- Your favorite barbecue sauce
- Cut the tenderloin into chunks the length of your breakfast sausages.
- Cut a slit down the center of each piece of loin with a sharp knife
- Push a frozen sausage into the center of the loin (this is much easier when the sausage is frozen).
- Wrap the entire loin in bacon (BONUS: if you want to add some more flavor, spread some mustard on the loin before wrapping it in bacon).
- Slice the loin into 1-inch-wide rounds
- Push a skewer through each layer of the round
- Grill each side over medium heat until the loin is cooked through and the bacon is crispy.
- Serve with barbecue sauce