Not all skewers need meat to be delicious. This spin on traditional pizza margherita combines crispy pitas with melted cheese, tomatoes and basil for a bit size pizza with that fire-grilled taste.
- Roma tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Slice pitas into triangles and cut tomatoes and mozzarella into bite-sized pieces
- Dip pita pieces into olive oil or brush oil across each piece
- Slide ingredients onto skewers, alternating between pita, tomato, basil, and cheese.
- Drizzle the skewers with more olive oil
- Cook over medium heat until cheese begins to melt and bread is crispy