Not all skewers need meat to be delicious. This spin on traditional pizza margherita combines crispy pitas with melted cheese, tomatoes and basil for a bit size pizza with that fire-grilled taste.
- Roma tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Slice pitas into triangles and cut tomatoes and mozzarella into bite-sized pieces
- Dip pita pieces into olive oil or brush oil across each piece
- Slide ingredients onto skewers, alternating between pita, tomato, basil, and cheese.
- Drizzle the skewers with more olive oil
- Cook over medium heat until cheese begins to melt and bread is crispy
You can pull each piece of individually or just squish it all together for one delicious bite.
One thought on “Margherita Pizza Skewers”