This recipe is as easy as it is delicious. Your guests will love the look and taste of these chicken bacon teriyaki skewers and you will love all the time you save by making something so simple. Top these woven chicken and bacon kebabs with teriyaki sauce and you’ll have a dinner anyone will love.
- Chicken breasts, cut into smaller squares for skewering
- Bacon, sliced
- Teriyaki sauce (make your own or find your favorite bottle)
- Skewer end of bacon strip, then a piece of chicken breast
- Pull the bacon over one side of the chicken and then skewer it again
- Alternate chicken and bacon, stretching the bacon above, then below alternating chicken pieces to form a checkerboard pattern
- Grill skewers over medium heat until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over the chicken or in a bowl on the side and serve hot.